The public has continued to discuss the death of 22-year-old Victor White III, who died from a gunshot wound while handcuffed in the backseat of an Iberia Parish deputy’s vehicle.
OK. I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT FERGUSON BUT CAN YOU FOR A SECOND LOOK AT THIS VICTOR WHITE CASE?
NOTHING ADDS UP.
APPARENTLY AFTER BEING SEARCHED TWICE (while handcuffed) HE PRODUCED A GUN AT THE POLICE STATION AND SHOT HIMSELF. HIS DEATH HAS BEEN RULED A SUICIDE.
YOU NEED TO SPREAD THIS TUMBLR. BECAUSE THIS IS BULLSHIT AND THE COPS ARE COVERING IT UP.
boosting this again. all this shit needs scrutiny. thats the only way we will get the reform we are literally dying to get.
The tale of the police dashcam video has now helped clear a Bloomfield, New Jersey man who faced a multitude of charges.
Investigative Reporter Sarah Wallace obtained the dashcam tapes, and has spoken exclusively with the 30-year old DJ who was looking at years in prison.
It was quite a turnabout, all the criminal charges against Marcus Jeter have been dismissed, and two Bloomfield police officers have been indicted for falsifying reports, and one of them, for assault.
A third pleaded guilty early on to tampering. It’s all thanks to those dashcam tapes. It’s the video that prosecutors say they never saw when the pursued criminal charges against 30 year-old Marcus Jeter . In the video, his hands were in the air. He was charged with eluding police, resisting arrest and assault. One officer in the video can be seen throwing repeated punches.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson